Thursday, January 12, 2012

Review from Lisa's Mother

We wanted to thank Lisa, Michael and their family for allowing us to be part of their wonderful day!
This is a review left on Wedding Wire from Lisa's mother that we wanted to share!
 
Due to illness in our family, my daughter's wedding date was moved up, giving us three weeks to plan the wedding and change the location to the Salt Lake City area. As the mother of the bride, and living in another state, I was so grateful for the quick response and assistance from the owner and her excellent staff. She returned my inquiry within a few hours and my quote emailed to me that same day. The wedding was much more than we had hoped with such little time to plan due to the convenience of everything we needed right at the mansion. I highly recommend the Chantilly Mansion for a wedding and ceremony venue. The facility is beautiful, the staff very professional and the food is excellent! 
-Paulette, mother of the bride

No comments:

Post a Comment